

So when did this happen? I got from there to here? I still feel like that. But look like this. I enjoy where I am but it just seems I was there. I was a child with parents that took care of me, now I am a child taking care of a parents. I was a parent taking care of children but now I enjoy my children and the adults they have become. I used to ask my dad for $20 on Friday and it would fill the car with gas and get me to the movie with Rhonda. Now $20 wont get you out of Taco Bell. I went to church. I made the clothes my kids wore, drove a van and spent the days at the delta or in our back yard baking in the sun. I haven't been to church in 10 years and drive a yellow corvette. I ride sleds on the lake in my back yard and and I sleep in a bed with my best friend and my favorite animal. I work at a job that I enjoy most of the time and have two beautiful grandchildren that melt my heart. My children make me smile and I am proud of each of them for who they are and what they are working toward. There was good. Here is better. That was a memory but I choose to live in today and for tomorrow. What will be, not what was. No one cares what you did, just what you are doing!
1 comment:
Sweet blog sis. Nice looking pic of you as a cheergirl :)
Thanks for being here for me this trip.
Love
Post a Comment