Friday, March 9, 2012

My Boy

Anyone who has a son knows that a mother son relationship is unique.  Cody was my baby and I did and still do baby him.  He will be 21 next month and I am proud of who he is and the path he is walking.  As a young boy he loved horses and swimming and cowboy boots.  He was brown all the time from being in the sun and by the pool.  Jumping in the deep end with out fear at two years old.

I am certain growing up or surviving as he recalls in a house full of women wasn't easy.  Cody is compassionate, caring, considerate.  He is polite and respectful and would like to be treated the same.  He isn't a BAD BOY.  He is a decent young man.  I wish him love.  I wish him success at the things he attempts.  He makes me smile and I enjoy our dates at lunch. He loves Lucy and Hudson and he is good to Harper our neighbors daughter.  He is tall and handsome.  I love you Cody.

No comments: