Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Don't talk to Meme like that!

So I was at Amanda's on Saturday helping her shovel out the basement full of toys, DVD's, fire engines, candy wrappers, broken crayons.......... (by the way, how many fire engines are enough?)  any way, I come across some photos of Garth doing his fire stuff and we decide to make a FDLFD wall with all his clippings and photos.  It's cool.  I told Amanda to pick up a dust rag about 13 times, she still tries to boss me around...I am the Mommy Amanda! (how old are you now?)  So she starts cussing at me (see "OH MY HECK" Mama Schuey ) and my sweet Lucy says, "Don't talk to Meme like that!"

You don't want to mess me Meme in the first place, but specially when Lucy is watching.  So clean up your mouth Amanda.  And grab a dust rag.

2 comments:

Mama Schuey said...

thanks. oh and by the way, you should check yourself- if daddy wasnt around, i bet you wouldnt even know where the dust rags are in your own house.

timollyhaack said...

When I got my coat out of the closet this morning the broom fell on me twice. I thought to myself...That's more than I have touched the broom in a year. Not funny.