Saturday, January 14, 2012

you should be jealous

I just finished working for the past thirteen days straight. you should be jealous. not because of my work schedule...but because I have a great job that I love... and today, at 12:30 p.m. when I was done with this working streak. today I came home to honey,Tim, and he said he had the grocery shopping done. he normally does this. he said go up stairs. I have the room dark for you. I know you want to sleep. he had the whirlpool full of HOT water, candles were lit. sweet merlot was poured, a plate of casa Anna cheese and crackers and my favorite green olive spread was tub side. this says I love you in so many ways. i love this man. I am passionate about him. his honesty. integrity. his work ethics. his care for my children and my mother. his love for his family. his zest for life. the fact that he buys a round of shots for the whole bar and Then another if he is in the mood. he makes the best grilled chicken bar NONE and picked me out of any one in the whole world to have fun with and enjoy life. you should be jealous. ken belongs to Barbie. Barbie is happy.

1 comment:

katiekemp said...

I am jealous! I can only hope that Hunk and I will be as happy as you two are. I look up to the relationship you and Tim have. I guess when we are neighbors we can learn from you about how you make a marriage work and be truly happy.