Monday, January 30, 2012

Actually....


Actually is Lucy's new word.  Actually nothing puts life into better perspective than spending 13 hours straight with an active one year old and a diva 3.5 year old....whom I love dearly.  Lucy didn't want the fun to end and continued the frenzy into the evening arguing with me about watching the Kardashian's.  I had actually had it with cartoon version Broadway musicals and it was actually my turn to pic a show.

Lucy loves her boppa most.  He took her out on the snow mobiles and they went to monkey island and went into the duck hunter blinds.  Very interesting stuff.  She didn't have any mittens or gloves so we used socks on her little paws.  Actually it worked well.  Hudsun and I joined the fun in the sleigh as Lucy and granpa pulled us along the ice and snow covered lake...until our bums were frozen and actually the glare of the bright sun on the snow made it hard to see.

Of course this wasn't enough fun for Lucy she had Tim take her out on the snowmobile again so she could drive.  This makes me nervous but the faster, the higher the better for Lucy....and Hudson.  They finally all got cold and actually this was best...my stomach was in knots.  I am a worrier.

Cody came by for ham sandwiches and Hudson wanted to fly through the air and into the trees via Cody and his 6'4" frame.  It's nice to have Uncle Cody close by for drop in fun.  Actually, I had a nice time with them all.  










No comments: