Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A house is not a home ~ until you are there

I believe Luther sings this song.  In fact I know he does.  It is so true.  The structure that we live in is just that until we fill it with love and loved ones.  In our family Packer games, birthday celebrations, boating, bon fires...are all cause to come together, eat, share a drink, laugh and feel the love.  I feel so fortunate to have a loving family around me.  I am glad that my mom lives near by.  I feel incredible when Cody comes to visit but has his independance.  Tim and I get to have our grand children over to spend the night, watch them grow and be a part of their world.  Having Amanda and Garth in Fond du Lac is wonderful.  Working in the same building on occasion with Amanda is even better!  I miss having Jillian near but technology keeps us connected.  Time has brought my children in and out of my life.  Those who know me, would you expect any different?  I have moved four times since 2002.  Change isn't new to me.  I can adapt to about everything.  I can make anywhere Tim and my kids are, home.













No comments: