This is my story. The best part of my life. My kids are grown and happy, the grand kids live close by and Tim and I love each other. We are friends and lovers and I can't imagine life with out all of this. If we travel or if we are close to home, there is always an adventure to be had!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Easter
Lunch or Dinner? Ham or Lamb? China or disposable? Big table or in front of the television? I am hosting the Haack Family feast this year. I love having the holiday celebrations at our home. The view is great. We have the space. Tim is a great cook and I like to fuss with the table scape and napkins. Now the Lucy is older she will enjoy an Easter Egg hunt and I will put Uncle Cody in charge of hiding items in the yard and delight in her squeals as she finds things. Brand new. Exciting. I love Easter. Celebrating rebirth in life and nature is a gift. The flowers are blooming, the trees are green with new growth, the grass is green, the lake is full of swans and pelicans...I am truly blessed. I have had the opportunity to "repent" and "start over" many times in my life and as Christians we celebrate the gift of Christ. We leave our mistakes in the past and move forward with new conviction, goals and course correction. I love my husband and the bond we have and the gift he is in my life. I love him for the guidance he has given me through the years to be a better me and to do the right thing. My life's journey changed when I met him and I celebrate that new beginning this Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment