This is my story. The best part of my life. My kids are grown and happy, the grand kids live close by and Tim and I love each other. We are friends and lovers and I can't imagine life with out all of this. If we travel or if we are close to home, there is always an adventure to be had!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Tomorrow NYC
I am taking one of the trips that you never forget...I hope. Tomorrow we are, GG, Amanda, Jillian and me -joining up in the big apple to spend three days on Broadway seeing shows. We aren't going shopping or sight seeing, just spending time together, the three generations and enjoying stories and making memories. I know GG has a ticker strong a steel, but time marches on and I see how busy Amanda is managing her job, family and education. Jillian is so out of reach living in Utah - its not like it used to be when we all lived together in FDL, or Fremont. So I am taking advantage of a couple days off from work and I am looking forward to seeing Wiked again, The Book of Mormon which for obvious reasons will be enjoyable and then Nice Work if You Can Get It. Each show has a tour or meet and mingle. We will of course sip, eat and laugh. Photos to come. Bon Voyage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment