Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vacation

Aruba 2010
I love having vacations planned.  We have some good destination adventures on the calendar in 2012.  Having scheduled time off give you something to look forward to.  Gets you through the work week.  I shouldn't brag but everyday is a vacation ~ being married to Tim.  He makes my life enjoyable, easy and fun.  I couldn't ask for more, but the mileage builds up on the credit card and the travel bug bites.  So we are headed to Jamaica for a bit then to Boston Harbor.  We leave our house on the lake for a hut ocean side and then a yacht in the harbor.  Not sure this makes much sense.  I am excited to see Boston.  I have never been.  I am excited to empty my head from events, and return on investment figures, and projected marketing plans....  Most of all, I am excited to get away from the ipad, the iphone, focus on Tim and give back to him some of what he gives to me every single day.  Buckle up honey.  Vacation time!

No comments: